Sit-Stand Workstation by Winston Clamp Mount
Working healthier, save deskspace. Turn any desk into a Sit-Stand Workstation. Featuring push button height adjust, desk clamp mount, single monitor mount.
Winston Workstation™ – Energizing your body. Inspiring your mind. Instantly converts any desk into a sit stand workspace boosting health and productivity.
Recent studies have shown that sitting throughout the day can have the same negative health consequences as smoking. Winston seamlessly integrates into your workday for a boost in health and wellness.
· Quick, easy monitor install. Take the work out of adjusting and replacing monitors. Simply attach, adjust, and remove all at the face of the beam. No need to slide monitors to remove.
· Engineered for stability. Designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement.
· Expansive work space. Large surface and convenient storage tray allow you to bring all necessities with you when you stand.
· Upgrade your space. Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace with two easy mounting options: freestanding or desk clamp.
· Seamless height adjustment. Features a 17” range of vertical height adjustment and a locking cylinder to keep the workstation in place. No manual adjustment needed.
· Cable management. Cable clips in the column and beam keep the cables organized and out of the way.
· Ethical manufacturing. Winston is assembled in the USA using components created through a green manufacturing process.
· Attention Apple users – compatible with VESA compliant iMac’s. (Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit not included)
· For optimal performance, select the model that will support the total weight of your monitor and all items that will be placed on the Winston work surface.
(keyboard and mouse typically total 2 – 4 lbs)
Model Number Weight Range
· WNST-1-CM-L Supports 9 – 20 lbs (include monitor & additional items on Winston work surface)
· WNST-1-CM-M Supports 16 – 32 lbs (include monitor & additional items on Winston work surface)
· WNST-1-CM-H Supports 28 – 48 lbs (include monitor & additional items on Winston work surface)